Do you dream of a career in a growing, internationalising group where you will be given responsibilities from the very first day? Do you enjoy a work community that has an entrepreneurial and youthful spirit? Do you value flexibility in your work? How about opportunities to advance your career? Do you want to work with great colleagues who are passionate about their work and profession?
So do we.
At Divest, we do not sit at work from nine to five, staring at our watches. If you are looking for a steady, safe job or cannot handle feedback, we may not be the right workplace for you.
We’re all same but different
Each Divest employee is unique, which is what we consider our strength. Some are tapping into their decades-long experience, while other are just getting to know working life; each, however, has a true passion for their work.
Despite our differences, there are some characteristics we expect from each Divest employee.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- We wish to develop constantly, which is why we are open to any feedback
- We understand that the only constant is change
- Humour and a relaxed attitude matter to us
- A can-do attitude is one of our default settings
- We may hit a wall sometimes but that will not stop us
- We accept the values of our group and act accordingly
If you feel like you are looking into a mirror, check out our open positions or contact us!